Butch Hagelstrom was born in North Dakota, raised in California, and moved to Colorado during his late teens. He attended Metropolitan State College, then started and operated an electronic security company for 29 years. Butch graduated from World Wide College of Auctioneering and started his own auction company, specializing in farm sales, real estate, and benefit auctions. From a very young age, Butch has had the opportunity to develop his great love of agricultural and recreational land through family farming, hunting, and fishing experiences. Butch and his wife have two sons, one living in Minnesota and the other in North Dakota. Butch is an auctioneer and a real estate broker, committed to providing excellent service to his clients. Licensed in Colorado and Kansas.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for SaleHuge price reduction!! Horse lovers and developers take a look! Located halfway between Denver and Colorado Springs, this property has beautiful views of Pikes Peak, with direct access to Highway 83. Parcel 1 consists of 50+/- acres with 2 homes, livestock facilities, outdoor arena, hay — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialPRICE REDUCED! Take a good look! This property has so much to offer you, whether it be for your horse/livestock interests, mechanic wants/needs, or both! Boasting 2 water wells, one domestic and one irrigation, the property has many mature trees and landscape features for your — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant LandTake A Look! This would make a wonderful building site! Parcel 2, consisting of 54 +/- acres of vacant land, with great view of Pikes Peak and mountain range. Located on Hwy. 83, between Denver and Colorado Springs, this allows for easy access in either — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialHUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! Don't miss out on seeing this property! Open house will be held August 25, 2018, 10am - 1pm. Built in 1968, this is a well built 2 story home with a formal living room, large bedrooms, a large walk-in Master bedroom closet, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant LandGreat piece of the mountain top with gorgeous views! 5 minutes from restaurants, gambling, and historical venues await you in historic Cripple Creek. Look to build your getaway here! Owner-carry a possibility. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:ResidentialTake A Look! This won't last long! This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home has a large family room, covered patio, 2 car attached garage, sprinklered front and back yard, and 2 storage sheds. Located close to schools and easy access to Hwy. 85 and 52. — Read more