- 01/25/2019Process Of Finding and Purchasing a Property Made FunBrent made the process of finding and purchasing a property a fun and easy process. He listened and matched my priorities with available properties to find the right property for me. Throughout the process, he answered all my questions promptly, and made sure I was comfortable with every aspect of the purchase process, before and after closing. - Jim KinserAgent:Brent Hedrick
Brent Hedrick is a Broker Associate serving clients in Colorado and New Mexico. He enjoys working in the great outdoors and promoting agricultural and recreational properties. His formal education was completed with a degree in Agricultural Business/Economics from Colorado State University. Brent maintains a Certified General Appraiser license and has extensive knowledge on what drives market values for his client’s properties. As a broker and appraiser, he has routinely worked with the parties necessary in finalizing real estate transactions (sellers, buyers, lenders, attorneys, etc.). When you’re ready to buy or sell in Colorado and New Mexico, let Brent and the extensive resources of Hayden Outdoors work to your benefit.
When not serving his client’s, Brent prefers to spend time hunting and fishing and is an Endowment Member of the National Rifle Association. Brent and his wife have three children and are grateful forthe opportunity to raise them in the mountains of southern Colorado.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalApache Gap Ranch Apache Gap is a high desert ranch located approximately 30-minutes southeast of Interstate 25 and Truth or Consequences in Sierra County, New Mexico. The 34,300 +/- acre property is fully-contiguous and comprised of 1,936 deeded acres, a 6,153-acre State grazing lease and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Recreational, Timber LandPikes Peak and the surrounding area are rich in history and western culture. Teller Park Ranch, situated just 60-minutes west of Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a 570-acre tract that straddles the Teller and Park County lines. Few transactions of this size have occurred as many — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalRock River Ranch – Rio Arriba County NM The 342.77-acre Rock River Ranch is located just outside of the small town of Tierra Amarilla and a short 20-minute drive south of historic Chama, New Mexico. From the ranch, Santa Fe is an approximate 90-minute drive. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:CommercialHere is your opportunity to own a two-building commercial facility fronting along U.S. Highway 160 in Gem Village, CO. Equally suited for owner occupancy or leased as an investment. The property also includes two modular homes, providing a buyer with steady monthly rental income. Site: — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalStone House Ranch at Eleven Mile is a 156-acre private retreat ideal for the avid outdoorsman, gentleman rancher or as the favorite family gathering spot. The property is located within a five-minute drive to Eleven Mile Reservoir, arguably one of the best trout fisheries in — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalMountain Top at Dome Rock was built to maximize both privacy and surrounding views. Constructed by the owner/contractor, the end-of-the road and up top placement provides views of Dome Rock within the Dome Rock Wildlife Management Area (W.M.A.), the Four Mile Creek valley and several — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalBig Sage Ranch is afforded amazing views and was constructed by the owner, a licensed architect. The home was built to be sustainable and energy efficient. Attention to detail and superb craftsmanship are hallmarks of this northern New Mexico solar and off-grid ranch house. Numerous — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational, CommercialLOCATION Bruton Stables is located just off-of Interstate 25 via Exit #452 (Highway 72) in Raton, New Mexico. The positioning of the property within one-quarter mile of the interstate provides ease of access to both the boarding customer and local services. Raton, New Mexico is — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Recreational, Timber LandLocated on Cross Mountain in the Fossil Ridge Wilderness of Gunnison County are (18) contiguous mining claims totaling for 183.48-acres (Wahl, Gold Cleft, Gold Cross, Gold Eagle, Gold Coin, Yellow Diamond, Mountaineer, Gunnison, St. Louis, McCormack, Little Hattie, Red Cloud, Parkview, Cross Mountain 1, 2, — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalSmith Canyon Ranch – South Parcel is located just outside of the small town of Kim and within the highly-coveted Plains Elk Units of southeast Colorado. From Kim, the nearest sizable cities include Trinidad (1-hour west) and La Junta (1-hour north). Denver and Colorado Springs — Read more