- 03/11/2019Wish We Went With Hayden Outdoors In The First PlaceOur property was on the market for 10 years. It took 1 year with Hayden Outdoors to sell it. Wish we had gone with them first. Mark Laity-Snyder of Hatchet Ranch Phase 3Agent:Brent Hedrick
Brent Hedrick is a Broker Associate with Hayden Outdoors and serves clients in Colorado and New Mexico. He enjoys working in the great outdoors and promoting agricultural and recreational properties. His formal education was completed with a degree in Agricultural Business/Economics from Colorado State University. As a former Certified General Appraiser with over 20-years of valuation experience, he has extensive knowledge on what drives markets and market values for his client’s properties. With a lifelong career in real estate, he has developed solutions to a multitude of complex property issues (access, exchanges, conservation easements, water and mineral rights, etc). When you’re ready to buy or sell in Colorado and New Mexico, let Brent and the extensive resources of Hayden Outdoors work to your benefit.
When not serving his client’s, Brent prefers to spend time hunting and fishing and is an Patron Member of the National Rifle Association. Brent and his wife have three children and are grateful for the opportunity to raise them in the mountains of southern Colorado.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialLOCATION Harmel’s Ranch Resort spans just over 146-acres (+/-) along both banks of the Taylor River and is situated seven miles from Almont, Colorado in the highly coveted Taylor River Valley. From the property, Gunnison is located 16-miles south and the ski resort town of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalHawks Nest Ranch - Gunnison County, Colorado LOCATION Located nine miles east of the quaint town of Crawford, the Hawks Nest Ranch is hands down one of the most strikingly beautiful parcels Colorado has to offer. This 160-acre, pure in-holding is directly bound on all — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalStarvation Peak Ranch is one of the truly distinct properties that has accomplished the merging of history gone by with the modern west. Silence, solitude and inspiration exist in all directions on this 1,145 acre northern New Mexico luxury ranch. Every aspect has been thoughtfully — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalApache Gap Ranch Apache Gap is a high desert ranch located approximately 30-minutes southeast of Interstate 25 and Truth or Consequences in Sierra County, New Mexico. The 34,300 +/- acre property is fully-contiguous and comprised of 1,936 deeded acres, a 6,153-acre State grazing lease and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalTELLER PARK RANCH Teller Park Ranch is located 60-minutes west of Colorado Springs and provides an owner with endless possibilities. The varying topography and year-round accessibility make it equally appealing to the gentleman rancher, big game hunter or simply for use as a private family — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for SaleThis 280-acre tract (+/-) is located a short-distance east of Matheson, Colorado in eastern Elbert County. Access is provided by US Highway 24 via Resolis Road. Three central pivot sprinklers (Valley - Pivots #1 & #2 & Zimmatic - Pivot #3) combine to irrigate 160-acres — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for SaleTrophy Mule Deer, Elk & Return on Investment The Montezuma and Dolores County areas of Southwest Colorado are world-renowned for trophy class Mule Deer and the 368-acre (+/-) Ryman Canyon Ranch delivers. Record book Rocky Mountain Elk have also been documented. The property is located — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational~SIGNIFICANT PRICE REDUCTION~ The 342.77-acre Rock River Ranch is located just outside of the small town of Tierra Amarilla and a short 20-minute drive south of historic Chama, New Mexico. From the ranch, Santa Fe is an approximate 90-minute drive. Enjoy the year-round flow of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalStone House Ranch at Eleven Mile is a 156-acre private retreat ideal for the avid outdoorsman, gentleman rancher or as the favorite family gathering spot. The property is located within a five-minute drive to Eleven Mile Reservoir, arguably one of the best trout fisheries in — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis 900-acre +/- parcel is situated just east of Matheson, CO. in eastern Elbert County. The property contains a combination of rolling native grass pasture and approximately 130-acres of creek bottom cover extending along Big Sandy Creek. Pastures are perimeter fenced with five-strand barbed wire — Read more