- 07/24/2020The Beauty Of The Land"We originally chose Hayden Outdoors as our realtor because the company seemed like a good fit for our property. Hayden’s website is clear and attractive, and really focuses on the beauty of the land and its possibilities. Our agent, Brent Hedrick, was the utmost professional, from his knowledge of the land and New Mexico, to his willingness to be creative in his approaches to selling the property. He was always there to answer questions, and never failed to contact us in a timely fashion, whether by phone, text, or email. And his understanding of potential clients' needs and desires as well as ours was very helpful during the process. We are grateful to have found Hayden Outdoors and Mr. Hedrick. —Fred and Daryl Black"Agent:Brent Hedrick
Brent Hedrick is a Broker Associate with Hayden Outdoors and serves clients in Colorado and New Mexico. He enjoys working in the great outdoors and promoting agricultural and recreational properties. His formal education was completed with a degree in Agricultural Business/Economics from Colorado State University. As a former Certified General Appraiser with over 20-years of valuation experience, he has extensive knowledge on what drives markets and market values for his client’s properties. With a lifelong career in real estate, he has developed solutions to a multitude of complex property issues (access, exchanges, conservation easements, water and mineral rights, etc). When you’re ready to buy or sell in Colorado and New Mexico, let Brent and the extensive resources of Hayden Outdoors work to your benefit.
When not serving his client’s, Brent prefers to spend time hunting and fishing and is an Patron Member of the National Rifle Association. Brent and his wife have three children and are grateful for the opportunity to raise them in the mountains of southern Colorado.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialLOCATION Harmel’s Taylor River Resort is located seven miles from Almont, Colorado in the highly coveted Taylor River Valley at the confluence of Spring Creek and the Taylor River. From the resort, Gunnison is located 16-miles south and the ever-popular ski resort town of Crested — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalHawks Nest Ranch - Gunnison County, Colorado LOCATION Located nine miles east of the quaint town of Crawford, the Hawks Nest Ranch is hands down one of the most strikingly beautiful parcels Colorado has to offer. This 160-acre, pure in-holding is directly bound on all — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalStarvation Peak Ranch is one of the truly distinct properties that has accomplished the merging of history gone by with the modern west. Silence, solitude and inspiration exist in all directions on this 1,145 acre northern New Mexico luxury ranch. Every aspect has been thoughtfully — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLOCATION Cochetopa Dome Ranch contains direct, year-round access from State Highway 114, between the towns of Gunnison to the north and Saguache to the south, arguably one of the most scenic highway tours Colorado has to offer. The 1,609-deeded acres reside at the base of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalLOCATION The scenic, 396-acre F Bar 4 Ranch is an ideal fit for the big game hunter, gentleman rancher or family retreat. The property is located a short distance south of Westcliffe, Colorado in the foothills of the Wet Mountain Valley. Westcliffe is an easy — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialThe historic Mule Creek Outfitters Guest Ranch is located one-hour west of Colorado Springs with direct, year-round access off-of US Highway 24 just outside of Lake George . The 80-acre property is adjoined on three sides by the 1.1 million - acre Pike National Forest — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalTeller Park Ranch is located 60-minutes west of Colorado Springs and provides an owner with endless possibilities. The varying topography and year-round accessibility make it equally appealing to the gentleman rancher, big game hunter or simply for use as a private family recreational retreat. The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalElk Camp at Poso Creek is a 160-acre pure in-holding (surrounded on all sides by Rio Grande National Forest) located about 20-miles west of US Highway 285 in the San Luis Valley. As evidenced in the above photos, the property is home to good numbers — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalLocated about nine-miles south of US Highway 24 and the town of Florissant, the 35.7-acre Ride Out Ranch was created with the mountain trail rider in mind. The property is bound by Pike National Forest lands with the nearest trails from the property designated for — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Recreational~SIGNIFICANT PRICE REDUCTION~ The 342.77-acre Rock River Ranch is located just outside of the small town of Tierra Amarilla and a short 20-minute drive south of historic Chama, New Mexico. From the ranch, Santa Fe is an approximate 90-minute drive. Enjoy the year-round flow of — Read more