- 03/11/2019Wish We Went With Hayden Outdoors In The First PlaceOur property was on the market for 10 years. It took 1 year with Hayden Outdoors to sell it. Wish we had gone with them first. Mark Laity-Snyder of Hatchet Ranch Phase 3Agent:Brent Hedrick
Brent Hedrick is a Broker Associate serving clients in Colorado and New Mexico. He enjoys working in the great outdoors and promoting agricultural and recreational properties. His formal education was completed with a degree in Agricultural Business/Economics from Colorado State University. Brent maintains a Certified General Appraiser license and has extensive knowledge on what drives market values for his client’s properties. As a broker and appraiser, he has routinely worked with the parties necessary in finalizing real estate transactions (sellers, buyers, lenders, attorneys, etc.). When you’re ready to buy or sell in Colorado and New Mexico, let Brent and the extensive resources of Hayden Outdoors work to your benefit.
When not serving his client’s, Brent prefers to spend time hunting and fishing and is an Endowment Member of the National Rifle Association. Brent and his wife have three children and are grateful forthe opportunity to raise them in the mountains of southern Colorado.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Cabin, Recreational, CommercialLOCATION Harmel’s Ranch Resort spans just over 146-acres (+/-) along both banks of the Taylor River and is situated seven miles from Almont, Colorado in the highly coveted Taylor River Valley. From the property, Gunnison is located 16-miles south and the ski resort town of — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalHawks Nest Ranch - Gunnison County, Colorado LOCATION Located nine miles east of the quaint town of Crawford, the Hawks Nest Ranch is hands down one of the most strikingly beautiful parcels Colorado has to offer. This 160-acre, pure in-holding is directly bound on all — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalStarvation Peak Ranch is one of the truly distinct properties that has accomplished the merging of history gone by with the modern west. Silence, solitude and inspiration exist in all directions on this 1,145 acre northern New Mexico luxury ranch. Every aspect has been thoughtfully — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalApache Gap Ranch Apache Gap is a high desert ranch located approximately 30-minutes southeast of Interstate 25 and Truth or Consequences in Sierra County, New Mexico. The 34,300 +/- acre property is fully-contiguous and comprised of 1,936 deeded acres, a 6,153-acre State grazing lease and — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalPikes Peak and the surrounding area are rich in history and western culture. Teller Park Ranch, situated just 60-minutes west of Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a 570-acre tract that straddles the Teller and Park County lines. Few transactions of this size have occurred as many — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis 1,340-acre +/- parcel is situated just east of Matheson, CO. in eastern Elbert County. The property contains a combination of rolling native grass pasture, approximately 115-acres of huntable creek bottom land and 152-acres of irrigated farm ground under (3) center pivot sprinklers. Pastures are — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalRock River Ranch – Rio Arriba County NM The 342.77-acre Rock River Ranch is located just outside of the small town of Tierra Amarilla and a short 20-minute drive south of historic Chama, New Mexico. From the ranch, Santa Fe is an approximate 90-minute drive. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:CommercialHere is your opportunity to own a two-building commercial facility fronting along U.S. Highway 160 in Gem Village, CO. Equally suited for owner occupancy or leased as an investment. The property also includes two modular homes, providing a buyer with steady monthly rental income. Site: — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalStone House Ranch at Eleven Mile is a 156-acre private retreat ideal for the avid outdoorsman, gentleman rancher or as the favorite family gathering spot. The property is located within a five-minute drive to Eleven Mile Reservoir, arguably one of the best trout fisheries in — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalMountain Top at Dome Rock was built to maximize both privacy and surrounding views. Constructed by the owner/contractor, the end-of-the road and up top placement provides views of Dome Rock within the Dome Rock Wildlife Management Area (W.M.A.), the Four Mile Creek valley and several — Read more