Brandy is a born and raised Montana girl inside and out. Having grown up near the Rocky Mountain front in North Central Montana in a farming and ranching community, Brandy comes to Hayden Outdoors Real Estate with respect and understanding passed on by her parents of the Montana way of life.
She has lived in Ennis and the beautiful Madison Valley for over 22 years. With her 20+ years of customer service and knowledge of the Madison Valley and beyond, your real estate experience will be unique and as genuine as she is. Brandy recognizes the trust her client put in her and she will whole heartedly strive to exceed their expectations.
Brandy is involved in the community and you will often find her paying it forward and is always the 1st to help others. She is a proud supporter of the Ennis Schools and all student activities. When she is not following her two beautiful daughters, she enjoys spending time with family & friends; camping, fishing, hunting and riding ATV's.
She truly loves where she lives!! #seeyouinMontana
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalNO COVENANTS! 482 acres of grazing, hunting and recreational ground. Amazing views of at least 6 mountain ranges. Tobacco Roots, Ruby Range, Gravelly Range, Madison Range, Pioneer Mountains, and Snowcrest Range. Land has year round water for cattle as well as many underground water channels — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential6 Golden Trout Lane is a must see!!! This single level home built in 1995 on 1.134 acres has an enormous fenced yard for your kids and pets. Plenty of room for parking and a potential future garage. The kitchen features a new propane stove — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant LandFantastic views of three mountain ranges this 12.91 acre subdivision lot is minutes from downtown Ennis! Bordering a wildlife corridor on the east, this lot offers prime viewing of the wildlife and the beautiful Madison Valley. Pronghorn Meadows subdivision has a community gathering hall, an — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant LandThis beautiful 3.06 acre subdivision lot has tremendous views of the Madison Range and is minutes from downtown Ennis! While close to Ennis, this lot offers all the feelings of being in a rural setting. Pronghorn Meadows subdivision has well maintained roads and strong covenants — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Vacant LandViews, views, and more views!!! NO COVENANTS!! With 1.389 acres there is ample room to spread out and enjoy the wide open spaces, but yet allows for the private setting being at the end of a cul-de-sac. This beautiful lot is north of Twin Bridges — Read more