Brad Mathews is a licensed salesperson with Hayden Outdoors in Kansas. Born and raised in East Central Kansas, Brad is surrounded by some of the most sought after farm and recreational land in the midwest. His passion for the outdoors began at a young age while chasing whitetails, gobblers and pheasant. It is this passion and deep interest in the real estate market that led him to Hayden Outdoors.
In his down time, Brad enjoys hunting and fishing, attending sporting events, playing golf, or relaxing at the lake with family.
Give him a call to discuss selling your property or buying your dream farm, ranch, or recreational piece of land. Brad will work to put your interests first to ensure that your experience with Hayden Outdoors is the best it can be.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis 152 acre tract just 45 minutes from the Kansas City metro area is one you won’t want to miss. With 80 acres of tillable class two soils, this farm can provide nice income in addition to being your personal deer and turkey hunting haven. — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, RecreationalA turn-key property located just 30 minutes South of Kansas City on highway 169, Miami County Retreat is the ideal property for your weekend getaway spot. With over a half mile of Marais Des Cygnes river bank and a very meticulously maintained and stocked 2 — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalLocated on the rolling plains of east central Kansas, this fully fenced quarter section tract is ready for your cattle. Native grass and patches of cedar thicket can be found on this property in addition to two nice sized ponds. The parcel is currently under — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalJust two miles south of south of Welda, KS is this quality quarter section made up of native grass and small patches of timber. Ponds on both the East and West sides of the property provide water to cattle and other wildlife. This rolling quarter — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsLocated on Bethel Church RD just South of 68 Highway and West of Paola, KS , this 28 acre tract has a water meter in addition to electricity to the property line and is ready to build or keep in production. A gradual East to — Read more