- 07/21/2020The Best Service" Austin Callison of Hayden Outdoors and his team delivered the best service I have had in several different encounters with real estate brokers. All of my calls were either answered at once or returned immediately and in every instance, my requests were executed perfectly. They marketed my property aggressively and had it sold much more quickly than I thought was realistically feasible. I will enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for a broker." - Patrick F.Agent:Austin Callison
Austin has been in the real estate business for over 10 years and his superior knowledge of web-marketing, current real estate trends and his out-going personality have been a winning combination for being successful in this industry. He is well versed in all areas of real estate. So whether you are selling a luxury home, a farm, ranch, acreage or a development project you are in good hands.
Austin’s experience in rural properties stems from his upbringing in a small ranch community in Northern California. After high school, Austin attended college in South Dakota on a football scholarship, graduating with a BA in Management Information Systems, specializing in business and information technology. Austin and his family then relocated to the Boise area in 2002 while he worked as a system engineer.
Since becoming a full-time real estate agent in 2008, Austin has been awarded the Circle of Excellence and Platinum Producer honors every year.
Outside of real estate, he enjoys hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, ATVing, and other outdoor activities. However, family time is very important to him. So some of his favorite pastimes include traveling with his wife and 2 kids, or watching his kids play in their sporting events.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsLarge irrigated income-producing crop farm in Murphy, Idaho. The farm consists of 2554.13 deeded acres with 2290.49 acres of cropland that is irrigated under pivots. The property is being sold with priority 1963 and 1964 water rights from the Snake River that when combined can — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalDavis Land and Livestock is a massive high desert 33,000-acre cattle and hunting ranch in the beautiful rugged landscape of Eastern Oregon. This is a rare opportunity to purchase this unspoiled legacy ranch which has been responsibly managed by the same family for almost a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalRural farmland with great potential for development. Two private airstrips on over 500 acres of irrigated ground with a mix of level and rolling topography. The main airstrip has an outbuilding that can be used for multiple purposes. This property is one of the highest — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, CommercialSprawling acreage off Highway 55 ideal for multifamily and limited commercial use. Located on the corner of Highway 55 and Eld Lane, this property is located in the heart of Donnelly. This level topography showcases 360-degree surrounding views and 3,975 ft of direct highway frontage. — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, RecreationalWaterwheel Retreat is a self-sustaining 111.51-acre property along the Portneuf River on the outskirts of Pocatello, Idaho. It is currently being used as a recreational haven, but it would also be an ideal corporate retreat destination, wedding venue, or event center. This private waterfront oasis — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:ResidentialLuxury mountain estate in Tamarack's Whitewater Estates along the Buttercup ski lift! This over 5,200 sq ft 5 bedroom elegant home has natural design elements throughout that complement its beautiful mountain setting. These include wood and stone siding, a gable roof, custom antler light fixtures, — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalRare opportunity to own a breathtaking 260-acre ranch in Swan Valley with a meticulously crafted home carefully sited in the foothills of Baldy Mountain and bordering the 1.6 million acre Targhee National Forest. Luxury Home: The custom 5,139 square foot residence was designed specifically to — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, HomesLuxury custom home with 250 feet of water frontage on a private 40-acre community lake in the gated Moon Beam Subdivision in Eagle, Idaho. Situated on 5.8 sprawling acres is this custom 8,881 square foot home which is characterized by exquisite details throughout, from the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, CabinLuxury lodge on 43+ acres nestled in a quiet mountain setting south of McCall, Idaho with views of the Blue Bunch Ridge mountains. The land this estate sits on has a creek that runs through it, a private fishing pond, and beautiful aspen groves. The — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalStunning 141+ acre riverfront property nestled along the South Fork bank of the Snake River in Swan Valley, Idaho. This custom 4,536 square foot residence consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and an upstairs bonus room. The intricate architecture seen throughout is designed for both — Read more