- 01/13/2021Kenyon & Colleen W.Austin and his team were great to work with. They answered our questions quickly and were always very helpful. We would highly recommend them for your real estate needs!Agent:Austin Callison
Austin has been in the real estate business for over 10 years and his superior knowledge of web-marketing, current real estate trends and his out-going personality have been a winning combination for being successful in this industry. He is well versed in all areas of real estate. So whether you are selling a luxury home, a farm, ranch, acreage or a development project you are in good hands.
Austin’s experience in rural properties stems from his upbringing in a small ranch community in Northern California. After high school, Austin attended college in South Dakota on a football scholarship, graduating with a BA in Management Information Systems, specializing in business and information technology. Austin and his family then relocated to the Boise area in 2002 while he worked as a system engineer.
Since becoming a full-time real estate agent in 2008, Austin has been awarded the Circle of Excellence and Platinum Producer honors every year.
Outside of real estate, he enjoys hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, ATVing, and other outdoor activities. However, family time is very important to him. So some of his favorite pastimes include traveling with his wife and 2 kids, or watching his kids play in their sporting events.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalDavis Land and Livestock is a massive high desert 33,000-acre cattle and hunting ranch in the beautiful rugged landscape of Eastern Oregon. This is a rare opportunity to purchase this unspoiled legacy ranch which has been responsibly managed by the same family for almost a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalRural farmland with great potential for development. Two private airstrips on over 500 acres of irrigated ground with a mix of level and rolling topography. The main airstrip has an outbuilding that can be used for multiple purposes. This property is one of the highest — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, CommercialSprawling acreage off Highway 55 ideal for multifamily and limited commercial use. Located on the corner of Highway 55 and Eld Lane, this property is located in the heart of Donnelly. This level topography showcases 360-degree surrounding views and 3,975 ft of direct highway frontage. — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Waterfront, RecreationalWaterwheel Retreat is a self-sustaining 111.51-acre property along the Portneuf River on the outskirts of Pocatello, Idaho. It is currently being used as a recreational haven, but it would also be an ideal corporate retreat destination, wedding venue, or event center. This private waterfront oasis — Read more
- Listing Status:Under ContractProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalRare opportunity to own a breathtaking 260-acre ranch in Swan Valley with a meticulously crafted home carefully sited in the foothills of Baldy Mountain and bordering the 1.6 million acre Targhee National Forest. Luxury Home: The custom 5,139 square foot residence was designed specifically to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalStunning 141+ acre riverfront property nestled along the South Fork bank of the Snake River in Swan Valley, Idaho. This custom 4,536 square foot residence consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and an upstairs bonus room. The intricate architecture seen throughout is designed for both — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalBaker County, Oregon is the undiscovered gem of the West. It has a lifestyle of friendly people, no traffic, beautiful scenery, and great recreation. The charming community has a deep history of the west rooted in gold mining, cattle, and timber. In fact, little Baker — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, HomesPheasant Ridge Farm is an exquisite ranch situated in Baker County’s peaceful Eagle Valley. The ranch is positioned in a picturesque rural setting with 200 deeded acres of rolling topography. With its many amenities, the ranch is set up for many possible uses. It could — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, HomesEnjoy the quiet country atmosphere while enjoying breathtaking views of the Payette River and Bogus Basin from this farm located in Gem County, Idaho. Snyder Farm is an in a peaceful secluded location with no neighbors. The sizable estate consists of an elegant country home — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, HomesLuxury craftsman style custom built home on 1.8 acres located in Tahoe Ridge on the outskirts of Eagle, Idaho. The open inviting interior has over 6,100 sq ft of living space with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Its classic elegant design showcases characteristics such as — Read more