- 02/20/2020Understanding The MarketAustin was very knowledgeable about our type of property and understood how to market it to the right kind of buyer. He kept our best interests in mind during the negotiation process and made sure we received a fair offer. He and his team were very helpful and responsive every step of the way! Dave & Kay K.Agent:Austin Callison
Austin has been in the real estate business for over 10 years and his superior knowledge of web-marketing, current real estate trends and his out-going personality have been a winning combination for being successful in this industry. He is well versed in all areas of real estate. So whether you are selling a luxury home, a farm, ranch, acreage or a development project you are in good hands.
Austin’s experience in rural properties stems from his upbringing in a small ranch community in Northern California. After high school, Austin attended college in South Dakota on a football scholarship, graduating with a BA in Management Information Systems, specializing in business and information technology. Austin and his family then relocated to the Boise area in 2002 while he worked as a system engineer.
Since becoming a full-time real estate agent in 2008, Austin has been awarded the Circle of Excellence and Platinum Producer honors every year.
Outside of real estate, he enjoys hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, ATVing, and other outdoor activities. However, family time is very important to him. So some of his favorite pastimes include traveling with his wife and 2 kids, or watching his kids play in their sporting events.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalDavis Land and Livestock is a massive 33,000-acre hunting and cattle ranch in the beautiful rugged landscape of Southeast Oregon. This is a rare opportunity to purchase this unspoiled legacy ranch which has been responsibly managed by the same family for almost a century. Wildlife/Hunting: — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalRural farmland with great potential for development. Two private airstrips on over 500 acres of irrigated ground with a mix of level and rolling topography. The main airstrip has an outbuilding that can be used for multiple purposes. This property is one of the highest — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalRare opportunity to own a breathtaking 480-acre ranch in Swan Valley with a meticulously crafted home carefully sited in the foothills of Baldy Mountain and bordering the 1.6 million-acre Targhee National Forest. Luxury Home: The custom 5,169 square foot residence was designed specifically to capture — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalStunning 141+ acre riverfront property nestled along the South Fork bank of the Snake River in Swan Valley, Idaho. This custom 4,536 square foot residence consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and an upstairs bonus room. The intricate architecture seen throughout is designed for both — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalBaker County, Oregon is the undiscovered gem of the West. It has a lifestyle of friendly people, no traffic, beautiful scenery, and great recreation. The charming community has a deep history of the west rooted in gold mining, cattle, and timber. In fact, little Baker — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalBeautiful secluded property located in the heart of the Sawtooth Mountain Range and near Craters of The Moon National Park. Conveniently located just 50 miles from Sun Valley, the ranch spans over 394 acres and includes 4 residential buildings providing accommodations. The residences include the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, HomesPheasant Ridge Farm is an exquisite ranch situated in Baker County’s peaceful Eagle Valley. The ranch is positioned in a picturesque rural setting with 200 deeded acres of rolling topography. With its many amenities, the ranch is set up for many possible uses. It could — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalIrrigated pasture land in Little Baldy Canyon with 433.9 acres of water rights from Palisades Creek. The level farmland is currently in pasture and would be suitable for grazing livestock. The farm is watered via flood irrigation through a ditch. It also has development potential — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsLevel riverfront farmland showcasing beautiful views of the Snake River and surrounding farmland. This expansive acreage is ideal for planting row crops and features flood irrigation and water rights. Features : 196.66 Acres Flood Irrigation Level Topography Water Rights Directly from the Snake River The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, HomesEnjoy the quiet country atmosphere while enjoying breathtaking views of the Payette River and Bogus Basin from this farm located in Gem County, Idaho. Snyder Farm is an in a peaceful secluded location with no neighbors. The sizable estate consists of an elegant country home — Read more