- 07/21/2020The Best Service" Austin Callison of Hayden Outdoors and his team delivered the best service I have had in several different encounters with real estate brokers. All of my calls were either answered at once or returned immediately and in every instance, my requests were executed perfectly. They marketed my property aggressively and had it sold much more quickly than I thought was realistically feasible. I will enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for a broker." - Patrick F.Agent:Austin Callison
Austin has been in the real estate business for over 10 years and his superior knowledge of web-marketing, current real estate trends and his out-going personality have been a winning combination for being successful in this industry. He is well versed in all areas of real estate. So whether you are selling a luxury home, a farm, ranch, acreage or a development project you are in good hands.
Austin’s experience in rural properties stems from his upbringing in a small ranch community in Northern California. After high school, Austin attended college in South Dakota on a football scholarship, graduating with a BA in Management Information Systems, specializing in business and information technology. Austin and his family then relocated to the Boise area in 2002 while he worked as a system engineer.
Since becoming a full-time real estate agent in 2008, Austin has been awarded the Circle of Excellence and Platinum Producer honors every year.
Outside of real estate, he enjoys hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, ATVing, and other outdoor activities. However, family time is very important to him. So some of his favorite pastimes include traveling with his wife and 2 kids, or watching his kids play in their sporting events.
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalDavis Land and Livestock is a massive high desert 33,000-acre cattle and hunting ranch in the beautiful rugged landscape of Eastern Oregon. This is a rare opportunity to purchase this unspoiled legacy ranch which has been responsibly managed by the same family for almost a — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, RecreationalRural farmland with great potential for development. Two private airstrips on over 500 acres of irrigated ground with a mix of level and rolling topography. The main airstrip has an outbuilding that can be used for multiple purposes. This property is one of the highest — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Homes, RecreationalRare opportunity to own a breathtaking 480-acre ranch in Swan Valley with a meticulously crafted home carefully sited in the foothills of Baldy Mountain and bordering the 1.6 million acre Targhee National Forest. Luxury Home: The custom 5,139 square foot residence was designed specifically to — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalStunning 141+ acre riverfront property nestled along the South Fork bank of the Snake River in Swan Valley, Idaho. This custom 4,536 square foot residence consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and an upstairs bonus room. The intricate architecture seen throughout is designed for both — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, Cabin, RecreationalBaker County, Oregon is the undiscovered gem of the West. It has a lifestyle of friendly people, no traffic, beautiful scenery, and great recreation. The charming community has a deep history of the west rooted in gold mining, cattle, and timber. In fact, little Baker — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalBeautiful secluded property located in the heart of the Sawtooth Mountain Range and near Craters of The Moon National Park. Conveniently located just 50 miles from Sun Valley, the ranch spans over 394 acres and includes 4 residential buildings providing accommodations. The residences include the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, HomesPheasant Ridge Farm is an exquisite ranch situated in Baker County’s peaceful Eagle Valley. The ranch is positioned in a picturesque rural setting with 200 deeded acres of rolling topography. With its many amenities, the ranch is set up for many possible uses. It could — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Farms, HomesEnjoy the quiet country atmosphere while enjoying breathtaking views of the Payette River and Bogus Basin from this farm located in Gem County, Idaho. Snyder Farm is an in a peaceful secluded location with no neighbors. The sizable estate consists of an elegant country home — Read more
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, HomesLuxury craftsman style custom built home on 1.8 acres located in Tahoe Ridge on the outskirts of Eagle, Idaho. The open inviting interior has over 6,100 sq ft of living space with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Its classic elegant design showcases characteristics such as — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalOff grid property set in a secluded location surrounded by Salmon Challis National Forest land. This unspoiled acreage serves as the perfect recreational and hunting retreat. Musgrove Creek meanders through the entire length of the property and the 70+ acres of wooded meadow attracts area — Read more