- 02/20/2020Understanding The MarketAustin was very knowledgeable about our type of property and understood how to market it to the right kind of buyer. He kept our best interests in mind during the negotiation process and made sure we received a fair offer. He and his team were very helpful and responsive every step of the way! Dave & Kay K.Agent:Austin Callison
Austin has been in the real estate business for over 10 years and his superior knowledge of web-marketing, current real estate trends and his out-going personality have been a winning combination for being successful in this industry. He is well versed in all areas of real estate. So whether you are selling a luxury home, a farm, ranch, acreage or a development project you are in good hands.
Austin’s experience in rural properties stems from his upbringing in a small ranch community in Northern California. After high school, Austin attended college in South Dakota on a football scholarship, graduating with a BA in Management Information Systems, specializing in business and information technology. Austin and his family then relocated to the Boise area in 2002 while he worked as a system engineer.
Since becoming a full-time real estate agent in 2008, Austin has been awarded the Circle of Excellence and Platinum Producer honors every year.
Outside of real estate, he enjoys hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, ATVing, and other outdoor activities. However, family time is very important to him. So some of his favorite pastimes include traveling with his wife and 2 kids, or watching his kids play in their sporting events.
- Listing Status:SoldProperty Type:Residential, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalStunning 141+ acre riverfront property nestled along the South Fork bank of the Snake River in Swan Valley, Idaho. This custom 4,536 square foot residence consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and an upstairs bonus room. The intricate architecture seen throughout is designed for both — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Farms, Ranches for Sale, Waterfront, Homes, RecreationalExceptional waterfowl hunting ranch located in Adrian,Oregon on the Idaho/Oregon border. This ranch is a perfect hunting retreat, as well as an excellent recreational base for outdoor enthusiasts. The 249+ acres of the ranch is a blend of 54+ acres of wetlands and 150+ acres — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, RecreationalIrrigated pasture land in Little Baldy Canyon with 433.9 acres of water rights from Palisades Creek. The level farmland is currently in pasture and would be suitable for grazing livestock. The farm is watered via flood irrigation through a ditch. It also has development potential — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, FarmsLevel riverfront farmland showcasing beautiful views of the Snake River and surrounding farmland. This expansive acreage is ideal for planting row crops and features flood irrigation and water rights. Features : 196.66 Acres Flood Irrigation Level Topography Water Rights Directly from the Snake River The — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Ranches for Sale, Cabin, RecreationalOff grid property set in a secluded location surrounded by Salmon Challis National Forest land. This unspoiled acreage serves as the perfect recreational and hunting retreat. Musgrove Creek meanders through the entire length of the property and the 70+ acres of wooded meadow attracts area — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches for Sale, Homes, RecreationalDevelopment land with beautiful views of Lake Lowell offering a plethora of opportunities, including the potential for multiple home sites. The gently rolling pasture showcases a 1930's home and a fruit tree orchard. There are also multiple outbuildings including a storage shed and an enclosed — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Waterfront, RecreationalExpansive recreational acreage ideal for a private duck and/or goose hunting retreat. Showcasing 360-degree surrounding views and multiple warm water ponds. The property is already set up for the avid waterfowl hunter with strategically placed blinds. It also is currently in a 25-year lease with — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Vacant Land, Waterfront, RecreationalLocated just over 20 miles west of Caldwell, Idaho , this private recreational hunting retreat showcases a large lake, abundant area waterfowl, and stunning surrounding views of area farmland and the Owyhee Mountains. Including both recreational water rights in addition to water rights through the — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Residential, Timber Land, Cabin, RecreationalExpansive timbered acreage highlighting breathtaking 360-degree surrounding mountain views, 2 year-round streams, 2 year -round springs, a rustic camp cabin and outhouse. This picturesque setting would make an ideal hunting retreat or a private campground. Surrounded by public lands and complete with 2 landowner permits — Read more
- Listing Status:AvailableProperty Type:Timber Land, Ranches for Sale, RecreationalThis 320-acre sprawling ranch is an open canvas to create your own private hunting retreat or wildlife refuge. Exhibiting rolling topography and exquisite views, this property lies near the Bear River Mountains , just 25 minutes from Montpelier, Idaho , the largest community in Bear — Read more