You are here
Real Estate Auctions
Hayden Outdoors is proud to offer its clients professional auction services. Our expertise and knowledge of our markets combined with our worldwide marketing approach provides the best opportunity to achieve your goals. When you list with Hayden Outdoors for private treaty sale or auction services, our network of professional brokers will insure a quality experience. Local, regional and worldwide marketing strategies will be employed to insure that we gain the proper exposure for your property. Additionally, our mailing and customer database of the buyers and professionals is second to none. Hayden Outdoors in participation with LandLeader and access to brokers nationally will greatly enhance your sales results.
Auctions have always been a part of our society and a part our history here at Hayden Outdoors. Today, the auction method of marketing is more widely used and accepted than ever before. Auction is the fairest, quickest, and most efficient way of marketing rural and recreational properties. From traditional ranching and livestock auctions to the famous online auction marketplace of eBay, we are accustomed to buying nearly everything at auction. Whether live, online or a combination of both, Hayden Outdoors is proud to offer its clients a professional auction service known to be conducted with the highest level of honesty, integrity and trust. Auctions can be great for both buyers and sellers. Here are a few reasons why.
- All buyers have an equal opportunity to buy a property.
- An abundance of information on a property is available.
- A buyer can get a relative sense of the market for the property based on auction attendance.
- A potential for great deals.
- You determine what you are willing to pay for a property.
- Speed and efficiency of purchase.
- You have full control of the sale date, selling terms and closing date..
- Reduces holding costs with an immediate sale.
- Set closing period, typically 30-45 days or less.
- Buyers are pre-qualified and ready to bid.
- The sense of urgency and competitive bidding on auction day generates a higher sale price.
- No ceiling price, no buyer contingencies.
- Auctions mean action.
- Quick method of selling your property at or above market value.