HUNT THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF PRIVATE LAND!
Enroll in hunting access like no other! HOAM (Hayden Outdoors Access & Management) offers thousands of acres to hunt on by participating in a private hunting access program. Exclusive access to these fine farm, ranch, and hunting lands give members excellent opportunities to hunt for upland game, turkey, waterfowl, deer and more. It's a modified lease program that benefits the landowners and the hunters!
Click the Mapright link above for a interactive web map showing the live active 2016 HOAM properties. Zoom to areas by city or county name with the search box and choose from various base map options.
- Increase access for outdoor enthusiasts to hunt or fish on private land, and facilitate with landowners in exchange for recreational opportunities.
- Actively assist landowners in habitat enhancement, leasing, management, protection of private property rights while maximizing value of recreation.
- Preserve hunting access and rights for outdoor enthusiasts for years to come.
- Exclusive access to hunt and fish on private land without hassle
- Affordable quality outdoor adventure
- Promote new hunters and expose young hunters to quality land
- Help promote habitat management and conservation
- View properties on website and mapping app in the field
- Take guests with you for up to 3 days a year for a daily Guest Fee
- Youth under 18 hunt free!
- Annual Fee: $1500 (12 consecutive months)
- Non-Member/Guest Daily Use Fees: $125/day (max 3 days per year then must join)*
- Corporate Rates Available
- Youth under 18 hunt free.
Basic Rules and Regulations:
- Signs are posted on property boundaries.
- Proof of reservation and membership must be shown with vehicle permit and on person with ID card.
- Fair chase hunting or fishing only allowed.
- Must follow all state and federal laws regarding hunting, fishing, gun laws, etc.
- Must RESPECT landowner fencing, gates, roads, fields, crops and property.
- Members who do not follow the Rules and Regs will be asked to leave the club with no refund.
- Complete rules will follow with membership packet.
3 EASY STEPS to enjoy over 100,000 acres of hunting land access:
- Download and fill out Membership and Payment forms: hoam_hayden_leasing_forms.pdf
- Send in your signed forms with a VALID PHOTO ID to HOAM@haydenoutdoors.com.
- Watch for an email from us to collect for membership dues, followed by delivery of a membership packet, permission proof, map links, and more.
MAPRIGHT iPHONE and IPAD APP FOR MAPPING (Android coming soon)
Download Mapright iPhone app which shows your location on all current HOAM properties.
Step 1: Download Mapright App on your iPhone.Step 2: Go to the HOAM Mapright Link (click here)
Step 2: On the opening page, click "Open iPhone App"
Step 3: Accept location access to Mapright App
Step 4: Enjoy online access to maps!